Szpiglasowy Wierch is a 7,125 ft / 2,172 m mountain peak in the Tatry Wysokie Range in Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in Lesser Poland Voivodeship and the 21st highest mountain in Poland. The nearest peaks are Wyżni Kostur, Miedziane, Cubryna, Koprovsky Stit, Opalony Wierch, and Mięguszowiecki Szczyt. See the Szpiglasowy Wierch map, 3D fly around, and the Szpiglasowy Wierch photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Szpiglasowy Wierch SUMMIT LOG
5 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 22, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Szpiglasowy Wierch
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Wyżni Kostur 6,834 ft / 2,083 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Koprovsky Stit 7,765 ft / 2,367 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gładki Wierch 6,775 ft / 2,065 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gladki Wierch 6,671 ft / 2,034 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kozi Wierch 7,516 ft / 2,291 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Mięguszowiecki Szczyt Czarny 7,906 ft / 2,410 m 2 mi / 3 km away