Sylvan Peak is a 11,936 ft / 3,638 m mountain peak near Absarokee, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in Montana and the 1928th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Elk Mountain, Bowback Mountain, Grass Mountain, Mount Inabnit, Crow Mountain, and Sundance Mountain. See the Sylvan Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sylvan Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sylvan Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sylvan Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sylvan Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Thunderhead Mountain 6,532 ft / 1,991 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Saint Elmo Peak 6,411 ft / 1,954 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Devils Tower 6,971 ft / 2,125 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Harney Peak 7,244 ft / 2,208 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Buckhorn Mountain 6,306 ft / 1,922 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Elkhorn Mountain 6,365 ft / 1,940 m 5 mi / 7 km away