Sylvan Peak is a 11,936 ft / 3,638 m mountain peak near Absarokee, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in Montana and the 1752nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Elk Mountain, Bowback Mountain, Grass Mountain, Mount Inabnit, Crow Mountain, and Sundance Mountain. See the Sylvan Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sylvan Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sylvan Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sylvan Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sylvan Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Elk Mountain 12,228 ft / 3,727 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bowback Mountain 12,290 ft / 3,746 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Grass Mountain 11,043 ft / 3,366 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Inabnit 11,854 ft / 3,613 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Crow Mountain 9,695 ft / 2,955 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Sundance Mountain 12,231 ft / 3,728 m 4 mi / 6 km away