Switchback Peak is a 8,321 ft / 2,536 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 112th highest mountain in Washington and the 8475th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Martin Peak, Cheops Peak, Old Maid Mountain, Mount Bigelow, North Navarre Peak, and Ferry Peak. Switchback Peak belongs to the Washington Top 100, and the Washington Scrambles peak lists. See the Switchback Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Switchback Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Switchback Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Switchback Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Switchback Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Martin Peak 8,375 ft / 2,553 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Old Maid Mountain 7,897 ft / 2,407 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Bigelow 8,445 ft / 2,574 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- North Navarre Peak 7,982 ft / 2,433 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ferry Peak 7,762 ft / 2,366 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Vie Mountain 7,382 ft / 2,250 m 4 mi / 6 km away