Swinica is a 7,549 ft / 2,301 m mountain peak in the Vysoké Tatry Range in Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Lesser Poland Voivodeship and the 3rd highest mountain in Poland. The nearest peaks are Zawratowa Turnia, Svinica, Zadni Koscielec, Walentkowy Wierch, Maly Kozi Wierch, and Kolowa Czuba. See the Swinica map, 3D fly around, and the Swinica photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Swinica SUMMIT LOG
8 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 24, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Swinica
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Zawratowa Turnia 7,372 ft / 2,247 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Svinica 6,527 ft / 1,990 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Zadni Koscielec 7,093 ft / 2,162 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Walentkowy Wierch 7,073 ft / 2,156 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Maly Kozi Wierch 7,310 ft / 2,228 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Kolowa Czuba 6,903 ft / 2,104 m 1 mi / 1 km away