Svinica is a 6,527 ft / 1,990 m mountain peak near Zakopane, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 50th highest mountain in Lesser Poland Voivodeship and the 50th highest mountain in Poland. The nearest peaks are Kołowa Czuba, Mały Kozi Wierch, Zawratowa Turnia, Świnica, Walentkowy Wierch, and Zadni Kościelec. See the Svinica map, 3D fly around, and the Svinica photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Świnica SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Świnica summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Świnica pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kołowa Czuba 6,903 ft / 2,104 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Mały Kozi Wierch 7,310 ft / 2,228 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Zawratowa Turnia 7,372 ft / 2,247 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Świnica 7,549 ft / 2,301 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Walentkowy Wierch 7,073 ft / 2,156 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Zadni Kościelec 7,093 ft / 2,162 m 1 mi / 1 km away