Surprise Mountain is a 6,247 ft / 1,904 m mountain peak near Cle Elum, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 717th highest mountain in Washington and the 18062nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Thunder Mountain, Spark Plug Mountain, Mac Peak, Slippery Slab Tower, Tonga Ridge East, and Terrace Mountain. See the Surprise Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Surprise Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Surprise Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Surprise Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Thunder Mountain 6,516 ft / 1,986 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Spark Plug Mountain 6,276 ft / 1,913 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mac Peak 6,859 ft / 2,091 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Tonga Ridge East 5,596 ft / 1,706 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Terrace Mountain 6,361 ft / 1,939 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Trico Mountain 6,601 ft / 2,012 m 4 mi / 6 km away