100% Surprise Lake Peak and rim trail
Surprise Lake Peak
Surprise Lake Peak is a 5,600 ft / 1,707 m mountain peak near Enumclaw, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1025th highest mountain in Washington and the 21732nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Old Baldy Mountain, Pitcher Mountain, Cayada Mountain, Bearhead Mountain, Tirzah Peak, and Sweet Peak. See the Surprise Lake Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Surprise Lake Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Surprise Lake Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 19, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Surprise Lake Peak and rim trail.
Others who’ve summited Surprise Lake Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Old Baldy Mountain 5,777 ft / 1,761 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pitcher Mountain 5,814 ft / 1,772 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cayada Mountain 5,026 ft / 1,532 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bearhead Mountain 5,987 ft / 1,825 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Tirzah Peak 4,990 ft / 1,521 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Sweet Peak 4,446 ft / 1,355 m 4 mi / 6 km away