100% Surprise Lake Peak and rim trail
Surprise Lake Peak
Surprise Lake Peak is a 5,600 ft / 1,707 m mountain peak near Enumclaw, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1082nd highest mountain in Washington and the 22404th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Old Baldy Mountain, Pitcher Mountain, Cayada Mountain, Bearhead Mountain, Sweet Peak, and Bearhead Mountain East. See the Surprise Lake Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Surprise Lake Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Surprise Lake Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 19, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Surprise Lake Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Old Baldy Mountain 5,796 ft / 1,767 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pitcher Mountain 5,941 ft / 1,811 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cayada Mountain 5,026 ft / 1,532 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bearhead Mountain 6,089 ft / 1,856 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Sweet Peak 4,560 ft / 1,390 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bearhead Mountain East 6,041 ft / 1,841 m 3 mi / 6 km away