Surplus Mountain is a 2,940 ft / 896 m mountain peak near Bethel, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 125th highest mountain in Maine and the 35659th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Deer Hill, Baldpate Mountain, East Peak, Little Baldpate Mountain, Sable Hill, Baldpate, West Peak, and Hedgehog Hill. See the Surplus Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Surplus Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Surplus Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Surplus Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Surplus Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Deer Hill 2,231 ft / 680 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Baldpate Mountain, East Peak 3,780 ft / 1,152 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Baldpate Mountain 3,442 ft / 1,049 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sable Hill 2,247 ft / 685 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Baldpate, West Peak 3,668 ft / 1,118 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hedgehog Hill 2,703 ft / 824 m 3 mi / 4 km away