Sunset Point is a 8,007 ft / 2,441 m mountain peak near Roxborough Park, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3367th highest mountain in Colorado and the 9610th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Elephant Rock, Point 8055 ft / 2455 m, Nighthawk Hill, Thomas Hill, Bennett Mountain, and Bear Mountain. See the Sunset Point map, 3D fly around, and the Sunset Point photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sunset Point SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 25, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Elephant Rock 7,749 ft / 2,362 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Point 8055 ft / 2455 m 8,055 ft / 2,455 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nighthawk Hill 7,020 ft / 2,140 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Thomas Hill 7,740 ft / 2,359 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bennett Mountain 8,045 ft / 2,452 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bear Mountain 7,740 ft / 2,359 m 3 mi / 5 km away