Sunset Point is a 8,007 ft / 2,441 m mountain peak near Roxborough Park, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3367th highest mountain in Colorado and the 9610th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Elephant Rock, Point 8055 ft / 2455 m, Nighthawk Hill, Thomas Hill, Bennett Mountain, and Bear Mountain. See the Sunset Point map, 3D fly around, and the Sunset Point photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sunset Point SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 25, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- The Cathedral 7,820 ft / 2,384 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Oastler Castle 7,710 ft / 2,350 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Chinese Wall 7,623 ft / 2,323 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Seal Castle 7,650 ft / 2,332 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mormon Temple 7,678 ft / 2,340 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 8155 ft / 2485 m 8,155 ft / 2,486 m 1 mi / 2 km away