Sunset Peak is a 10,007 ft / 3,050 m mountain peak near Fillmore, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 300th highest mountain in Utah and the 4426th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mine Camp Peak, White Pine Peak, Leavitts Peak, Halfway Hill, Middle Mountain, and Sugarloaf Mountain. See the Sunset Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sunset Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sunset Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sunset Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sunset Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Spring Hill 4,039 ft / 1,231 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Stoddard Peak 4,624 ft / 1,409 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lookout Mountain 6,812 ft / 2,076 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Frankish Peak 4,198 ft / 1,280 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Potato Mountain 3,422 ft / 1,043 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sugarloaf Peak 6,924 ft / 2,110 m 4 mi / 6 km away