Sunset Peak is a 10,200 ft / 3,109 m mountain peak near Big Timber, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 179th highest mountain in Montana and the 4141st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Wolverine Peak, Miller Mountain, Mineral Mountain, Meridan Peak, Crown Butte, and Mount Abundance. See the Sunset Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sunset Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sunset Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sunset Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sunset Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Wolverine Peak 10,479 ft / 3,194 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mineral Mountain 10,469 ft / 3,191 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Meridan Peak 10,466 ft / 3,190 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Miller Mountain 10,410 ft / 3,173 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Crown Butte 10,207 ft / 3,111 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Fisher Mountain 10,190 ft / 3,106 m 2 mi / 4 km away