Sunset Peak is a 10,200 ft / 3,109 m mountain peak near Big Timber, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 180th highest mountain in Montana and the 4072nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Wolverine Peak, Miller Mountain, Mineral Mountain, Meridan Peak, Crown Butte, and Mount Abundance. See the Sunset Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sunset Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sunset Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sunset Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sunset Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mine Camp Peak 10,222 ft / 3,116 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- White Pine Peak 9,518 ft / 2,901 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Leavitts Peak 8,625 ft / 2,629 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Halfway Hill 5,840 ft / 1,780 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Middle Mountain 7,306 ft / 2,227 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 8,383 ft / 2,555 m 8 mi / 13 km away