100% Johnson Ridge Trail
Sunrise Mountain is a 5,033 ft / 1,534 m mountain peak near Cle Elum, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1410th highest mountain in Washington and the 25914th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Scorpion Mountain, Mount Fernow, Alpine Baldy, Evergreen Mountain, Valhalla Mountain, and Scrabble Mountain. See the Sunrise Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sunrise Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sunrise Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 30, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Johnson Ridge Trail.
Others who’ve summited Sunrise Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Scorpion Mountain 5,535 ft / 1,687 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Fernow 6,174 ft / 1,882 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Alpine Baldy 5,203 ft / 1,586 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Evergreen Mountain 5,577 ft / 1,700 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Valhalla Mountain 5,203 ft / 1,586 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Scrabble Mountain 5,692 ft / 1,735 m 4 mi / 7 km away