Sunrise Mountain is a 3,314 ft / 1,010 m mountain peak near Henderson, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1848th highest mountain in Nevada and the 33996th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are North Frenchman Mountain, Frenchman Mountain, Lava Butte, Whitney Mesa, Black Mesa, and Point 2915 ft / 888 m. See the Sunrise Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sunrise Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sunrise Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Sunrise Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- North Frenchman Mountain 3,942 ft / 1,202 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Frenchman Mountain 4,056 ft / 1,236 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Lava Butte 2,871 ft / 875 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Whitney Mesa 1,916 ft / 584 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Black Mesa 2,210 ft / 674 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Point 2915 ft / 888 m 2,915 ft / 888 m 14 mi / 23 km away