Sunlight Peak is a 10,574 ft / 3,223 m mountain peak near Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1869th highest mountain in Colorado and the 3457th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 10079 ft / 3072 m, Point 9855 ft / 3003 m, Point 8802 ft / 2682 m, Point 9708 ft / 2958 m, Bald Mountain, and Compass Mountain. See the Sunlight Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sunlight Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sunlight Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sunlight Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sunlight Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Stinkingwater Peak 10,259 ft / 3,127 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Pleasant 11,151 ft / 3,399 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Nipple Mesa 9,938 ft / 3,029 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Moose Mountain 9,823 ft / 2,994 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Land Mountain 10,318 ft / 3,145 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jaggar Peak 11,165 ft / 3,403 m 4 mi / 7 km away