Sunlight Peak is a 10,574 ft / 3,223 m mountain peak near Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1889th highest mountain in Colorado and the 3483rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 10079 ft / 3072 m, Point 9855 ft / 3003 m, Point 8802 ft / 2682 m, Point 9708 ft / 2958 m, Bald Mountain, and Compass Mountain. See the Sunlight Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sunlight Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sunlight Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sunlight Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sunlight Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Sunlight Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 10079 ft / 3072 m 10,079 ft / 3,072 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Point 9855 ft / 3003 m 9,855 ft / 3,004 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Point 8802 ft / 2682 m 8,802 ft / 2,683 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Point 9708 ft / 2958 m 9,708 ft / 2,959 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bald Mountain 10,374 ft / 3,162 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Compass Mountain 9,895 ft / 3,016 m 4 mi / 6 km away