Sundance Mountain is a 12,231 ft / 3,728 m mountain peak near Absarokee, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Montana and the 1628th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Medicine Mountain, Castle Mountain, Bowback Mountain, Whitetail Peak, Mount Inabnit, and Mount Lockhart. See the Sundance Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sundance Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sundance Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sundance Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sundance Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Medicine Mountain 11,522 ft / 3,512 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Castle Mountain 12,605 ft / 3,842 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bowback Mountain 12,290 ft / 3,746 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Whitetail Peak 12,536 ft / 3,821 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Inabnit 11,854 ft / 3,613 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Lockhart 11,598 ft / 3,535 m 2 mi / 3 km away