100% Ski slope!
Sunapee Mountain North Peak
Sunapee Mountain North Peak is a 2,270 ft / 692 m mountain peak near Sunapee, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 386th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 42967th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Sunapee, Sunapee Mountain South Peak, Eagles Nest, Chandler Hill, Blueberry Mountain, and Bear Hill. See the Sunapee Mountain North Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sunapee Mountain North Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sunapee Mountain North Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 23, 2015. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Sunapee 2,726 ft / 831 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sunapee Mountain South Peak 2,605 ft / 794 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Eagles Nest 1,739 ft / 530 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Chandler Hill 1,581 ft / 482 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Blueberry Mountain 1,509 ft / 460 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Bear Hill 1,558 ft / 475 m 3 mi / 5 km away