Sugarloaf is a 1,027 ft / 313 m mountain peak near Anacortes, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2667th highest mountain in Washington and the 57777th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Erie, Ginnett Hill, Rodger Hill, Mount High-G, Bowman Hill, and Olivine Hill. See the Sugarloaf map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 26, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Vinegar Peak 6,726 ft / 2,050 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Wildcat Hill 5,781 ft / 1,762 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- State Line Peak 7,982 ft / 2,433 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Seven Lakes Mountain 6,050 ft / 1,844 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Tule Peak 8,707 ft / 2,654 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Dogskin Mountain 7,405 ft / 2,257 m 9 mi / 15 km away