Sugarloaf is a 1,027 ft / 313 m mountain peak near Anacortes, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2669th highest mountain in Washington and the 57793rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Erie, Ginnett Hill, Rodger Hill, Mount High-G, Bowman Hill, and Olivine Hill. See the Sugarloaf map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf SUMMIT LOG
5 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 10, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Sugarloaf
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Isabelle 4,360 ft / 1,329 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Wellington Butte 3,684 ft / 1,123 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Billy Mountain 3,596 ft / 1,096 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Old Blue Mountain 4,039 ft / 1,231 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Baldy Mountain 3,976 ft / 1,212 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Timber Mountain 4,403 ft / 1,342 m 5 mi / 7 km away