Sugarloaf is a 1,027 ft / 313 m mountain peak near Anacortes, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2675th highest mountain in Washington and the 58387th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Erie, Ginnett Hill, Rodger Hill, Mount High-G, Bowman Hill, and Olivine Hill. See the Sugarloaf map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf SUMMIT LOG
6 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 10, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Sugarloaf
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Red Hill 1,040 ft / 317 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Little Black Mountain 1,972 ft / 601 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Pole Mountain 2,185 ft / 666 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Black Mountain 1,316 ft / 401 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Mount Jackson 1,473 ft / 449 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Black Mountain 1,617 ft / 493 m 11 mi / 17 km away