Sugarloaf is a 5,171 ft / 1,576 m mountain peak near East Carbon City, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1952nd highest mountain in Utah and the 24188th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Flattop Mountain, Cedar Mountain Knoll, Chimmey Rock, Chimney Rock Flat, Wimmer Knoll, and Dry Mesa. See the Sugarloaf map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sugarloaf summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sugarloaf pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jelm Mountain 9,655 ft / 2,943 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ring Mountain 8,783 ft / 2,677 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Iron Mountain 9,212 ft / 2,808 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Lake Mountain 9,737 ft / 2,968 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Sheep Mountain 8,868 ft / 2,703 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Red Mountain 9,055 ft / 2,760 m 8 mi / 13 km away