Sugarloaf Peak is a 5,801 ft / 1,768 m mountain peak near Bagdad, Arizona, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1465th highest mountain in Arizona and the 20590th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Black Mountain, Twin Buttes, Squaw Peak, Cross Mountain, Blue Mountain, and Cherokee Point. See the Sugarloaf Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sugarloaf Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sugarloaf Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Elk Mountain 12,657 ft / 3,858 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pearl Peak 12,132 ft / 3,698 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Corbett Peak 12,139 ft / 3,700 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ptarmigan Hill 12,146 ft / 3,702 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- North Sheep Mountain 12,418 ft / 3,785 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jacque Peak 13,126 ft / 4,001 m 3 mi / 4 km away