Sugarloaf Peak is a 5,801 ft / 1,768 m mountain peak near Bagdad, Arizona, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1465th highest mountain in Arizona and the 20590th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Black Mountain, Twin Buttes, Squaw Peak, Cross Mountain, Blue Mountain, and Cherokee Point. See the Sugarloaf Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sugarloaf Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sugarloaf Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- North Trapper Peak 9,741 ft / 2,969 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Trapper Peak 10,108 ft / 3,081 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Como Peaks 9,567 ft / 2,916 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- The Lonesome Bachelor 8,970 ft / 2,734 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Grouse Butte 5,535 ft / 1,687 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- El Capitan 9,925 ft / 3,025 m 6 mi / 10 km away