Sugarloaf Mountain is a 843 ft / 257 m mountain peak near Badin, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2474th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 59283rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sugarloaf Mountain, Tater Top Mountain, Mill Mountain, Fall Mountain, Morrow Mountain, and Falls Mountain. See the Sugarloaf Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Whitetail Summit 5,656 ft / 1,724 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bald Mountain 6,601 ft / 2,012 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Green Mountain 6,572 ft / 2,003 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Terry Peak 7,044 ft / 2,147 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Deer Mountain 6,650 ft / 2,027 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Foley Mountain 6,565 ft / 2,001 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Recent Summits
- Glendora Mountain
- Trabuco Peak
- Mount Starr
- Frederick Butte
- Hampton Butte
- Corral Butte
- Thunder Butte
- Mount Democrat