Sugarloaf Mountain is a 3,967 ft / 1,209 m mountain peak near Tryon, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 829th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 30551st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Poplar Mountain, Rich Mountain, Cane Creek Mountain, Chimney Rock Mountain, Bluerock Mountain, and Fork Mountain. See the Sugarloaf Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sugarloaf Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sugarloaf Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Burnt Hill 3,609 ft / 1,100 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Spaulding Mountain 4,010 ft / 1,222 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Owls Head 2,920 ft / 890 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- South Crocker Mountain 4,050 ft / 1,234 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Black Nubble 2,799 ft / 853 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Crocker Mountain 4,228 ft / 1,289 m 4 mi / 6 km away