Sugarloaf Mountain is a 3,967 ft / 1,209 m mountain peak near Tryon, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 826th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 30322nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Poplar Mountain, Rich Mountain, Cane Creek Mountain, Chimney Rock Mountain, Fork Mountain, and Little Fork Mountain. See the Sugarloaf Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sugarloaf Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sugarloaf Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Owls Head Mountain 2,812 ft / 857 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Peaked Mountain 2,582 ft / 787 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Little Blue Mountain 2,795 ft / 852 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- East Inlet Mountain 2,749 ft / 838 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Castle Rock 2,500 ft / 762 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Sabattis 2,841 ft / 866 m 4 mi / 7 km away