Sugarloaf Mountain is a 2,254 ft / 687 m mountain peak near Tupper Lake, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 805th highest mountain in New York and the 41942nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Owls Head Mountain, Peaked Mountain, Little Blue Mountain, East Inlet Mountain, Castle Rock, and Mount Sabattis. See the Sugarloaf Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sugarloaf Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sugarloaf Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mudbog Hill 1,250 ft / 381 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- St. Paddy's Peak 1,730 ft / 527 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Mcdonald Mountain NW Peak 3,420 ft / 1,042 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Bayne Existence 1,470 ft / 448 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Black Diamond Hill Northwest 1,280 ft / 390 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- McDonald Mountain 3,570 ft / 1,088 m 4 mi / 7 km away