Sugarloaf Mountain is a 1,955 ft / 596 m mountain peak near Whitehall, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1344th highest mountain in New York and the 44886th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Elephant Mountain, Berry Hill, The Knob, Hogback Mountain, Black Mountain, and Bald Mountain. See the Sugarloaf Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 25, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Sugarloaf Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Devil's Castle 10,920 ft / 3,328 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Baldy 11,068 ft / 3,374 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hidden Peak 10,992 ft / 3,350 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point Supreme 10,595 ft / 3,229 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Miller Hill 9,888 ft / 3,014 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Wolverine 10,764 ft / 3,281 m 2 mi / 3 km away