Sugarloaf Mountain is a 1,955 ft / 596 m mountain peak near Whitehall, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1342nd highest mountain in New York and the 44766th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Elephant Mountain, Berry Hill, The Knob, Hogback Mountain, Black Mountain, and Bald Mountain. See the Sugarloaf Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sugarloaf Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sugarloaf Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Whitetail Summit 5,656 ft / 1,724 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bald Mountain 6,601 ft / 2,012 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Green Mountain 6,572 ft / 2,003 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Terry Peak 7,044 ft / 2,147 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Deer Mountain 6,650 ft / 2,027 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Foley Mountain 6,565 ft / 2,001 m 3 mi / 6 km away