Sugarloaf Mountain is a 1,955 ft / 596 m mountain peak near Whitehall, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1344th highest mountain in New York and the 44886th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Elephant Mountain, Berry Hill, The Knob, Hogback Mountain, Black Mountain, and Bald Mountain. See the Sugarloaf Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 25, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Baldy 11,068 ft / 3,374 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Miller Hill 9,888 ft / 3,014 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hidden Peak 10,992 ft / 3,350 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Tuscarora 10,617 ft / 3,236 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Twin Peaks (American Fork) 11,489 ft / 3,502 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pioneer Peak 10,427 ft / 3,178 m 2 mi / 3 km away