Sugarloaf Mountain is a 1,955 ft / 596 m mountain peak near Whitehall, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1347th highest mountain in New York and the 45648th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Elephant Mountain, Berry Hill, Hogback Mountain, The Knob, Black Mountain, and Bald Mountain. See the Sugarloaf Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 25, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Poplar Mountain 3,235 ft / 986 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Rich Mountain 3,245 ft / 989 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cane Creek Mountain 2,766 ft / 843 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Chimney Rock Mountain 2,940 ft / 896 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bluerock Mountain 2,835 ft / 864 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Fork Mountain 2,969 ft / 905 m 2 mi / 4 km away