Sugarloaf Mountain is a 1,772 ft / 540 m mountain peak near Patten, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 449th highest mountain in Maine and the 46060th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Allen Hill, Hay Brook Mountain, Wardsworth Mountain, Mount Chase, Bear Mountain, and Bald Mountain. See the Sugarloaf Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sugarloaf Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sugarloaf Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mudbog Hill 1,250 ft / 381 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- St. Paddy's Peak 1,730 ft / 527 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Mcdonald Mountain NW Peak 3,420 ft / 1,042 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Bayne Existence 1,470 ft / 448 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Black Diamond Hill Northwest 1,280 ft / 390 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- McDonald Mountain 3,570 ft / 1,088 m 4 mi / 7 km away