Sugarloaf Mountain is a 1,772 ft / 540 m mountain peak near Patten, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 453rd highest mountain in Maine and the 47143rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Allen Hill, Hay Brook Mountain, Wardsworth Mountain, Mount Chase, Bear Mountain, and Bald Mountain. See the Sugarloaf Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sugarloaf Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sugarloaf Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Twin Mountain 3,632 ft / 1,107 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Plateau Mountain 3,845 ft / 1,172 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Spruce Top 3,379 ft / 1,030 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Indian Head Mountain 3,573 ft / 1,089 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Olderbark Mountain 3,438 ft / 1,048 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Rocky Mountain 3,051 ft / 930 m 3 mi / 5 km away