Sugarloaf Mountain is a 4,049 ft / 1,234 m mountain peak near Dolan Springs, Arizona, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2401st highest mountain in Arizona and the 30117th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Calico Peak, Twin Mills, Packsaddle Mountain, Turquoise Mountain, Cherum Peak, and Ithaca Peak. See the Sugarloaf Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sugarloaf Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sugarloaf Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Sugarloaf Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Breakneck Ridge 1,260 ft / 384 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Bull Hill 1,411 ft / 430 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Storm King Mountain 1,348 ft / 411 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- South Beacon Mountain 1,611 ft / 491 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- North Beacon Mountain 1,526 ft / 465 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Deer Hill 886 ft / 270 m 3 mi / 5 km away