Sugarloaf Mountain is a 4,049 ft / 1,234 m mountain peak near Dolan Springs, Arizona, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2401st highest mountain in Arizona and the 30117th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Calico Peak, Twin Mills, Packsaddle Mountain, Turquoise Mountain, Cherum Peak, and Ithaca Peak. See the Sugarloaf Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sugarloaf Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sugarloaf Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hoover Peak 1,940 ft / 591 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- "J" Hill 2,087 ft / 636 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 1700 ft / 518 m 1,700 ft / 518 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 2125 ft / 647 m 2,125 ft / 648 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 1876 ft / 571 m 1,876 ft / 572 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 1862 ft / 567 m 1,862 ft / 568 m 1 mi / 2 km away