Sugarloaf is a 1,198 ft / 365 m mountain peak near Shingle Springs, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5348th highest mountain in California and the 55012th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Aigare, China Mountain, Bisbee Peak, Prospect Hill, Sugarloaf Peak, and Pine Hill. See the Sugarloaf map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Dec 3, 2003. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Sugarloaf
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jelm Mountain 9,655 ft / 2,943 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ring Mountain 8,783 ft / 2,677 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Iron Mountain 9,212 ft / 2,808 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Lake Mountain 9,737 ft / 2,968 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Sheep Mountain 8,868 ft / 2,703 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Red Mountain 9,055 ft / 2,760 m 8 mi / 13 km away