Sugarloaf is a 1,198 ft / 365 m mountain peak near Shingle Springs, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5348th highest mountain in California and the 55012th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Aigare, China Mountain, Bisbee Peak, Prospect Hill, Sugarloaf Peak, and Pine Hill. See the Sugarloaf map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Dec 3, 2003. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Vinegar Peak 6,726 ft / 2,050 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Wildcat Hill 5,781 ft / 1,762 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- State Line Peak 7,982 ft / 2,433 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Seven Lakes Mountain 6,050 ft / 1,844 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Tule Peak 8,707 ft / 2,654 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Dogskin Mountain 7,405 ft / 2,257 m 9 mi / 15 km away