Sugarloaf is a 4,393 ft / 1,339 m mountain peak near Magalia, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2960th highest mountain in California and the 28381st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Flatiron Mountain, Barkley Mountain, Onion Summit, Onion Butte, Ike Dye Hill, and Colby Mountain. See the Sugarloaf map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sugarloaf summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sugarloaf pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Erickson Ridge 9,977 ft / 3,041 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Slow Trail Ridge 9,644 ft / 2,939 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Red Hill 9,134 ft / 2,784 m 7 mi / 10 km away
- Hardscrabble Mountain 11,185 ft / 3,409 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Suicide Mountain 9,846 ft / 3,001 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Basalt Mountain 10,859 ft / 3,310 m 7 mi / 11 km away