Sugarloaf is a 1,145 ft / 349 m mountain peak near Monte Rio, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5386th highest mountain in California and the 55883rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Red Hill, Little Black Mountain, Pole Mountain, Black Mountain, Mount Jackson, and Black Mountain. See the Sugarloaf map, 3D fly around, and the Sugarloaf photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugarloaf SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Sugarloaf summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Sugarloaf pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tower Mountain 7,694 ft / 2,345 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Peko Peak 6,788 ft / 2,069 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- The Buttes 6,660 ft / 2,030 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Double Mountain 8,117 ft / 2,474 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Morgan Hill 6,526 ft / 1,989 m 15 mi / 23 km away
- Stag Mountain 8,150 ft / 2,484 m 16 mi / 25 km away