Sugar Loaf is a 751 ft / 229 m mountain peak near Victory Gardens, New Jersey, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 109th highest mountain in New Jersey and the 61963rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Kemble, Gillespie Hill, Blachleys Hill, Kinneys Hill, Calais Mountain, and Guerin Benchmark. See the Sugar Loaf map, 3D fly around, and the Sugar Loaf photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Sugar Loaf SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 18, 2010. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Spanish Springs Peak 7,316 ft / 2,230 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Virginia Peak 8,248 ft / 2,514 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Moses Rock 7,169 ft / 2,185 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Pah Rah Mountain 8,225 ft / 2,507 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Sugarloaf Peak 5,190 ft / 1,582 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Twentyone Mile Hill 4,554 ft / 1,388 m 7 mi / 12 km away