Suchy Tomanowy is a 6,102 ft / 1,860 m mountain peak near Kościelisko, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 43rd highest mountain in Lesser Poland Voivodeship and the 50th highest mountain in Poland. The nearest peaks are Polski Tomanowy, Temniak, Krzesanica, Smreczynski Wierch, Wysoka Turnia, and Malolaczniak. See the Suchy Tomanowy map, 3D fly around, and the Suchy Tomanowy photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Suchy Tomanowy SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Suchy Tomanowy summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Suchy Tomanowy pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tomanowy Wierch Polski 6,486 ft / 1,977 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Ciemniak 6,876 ft / 2,096 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Krzesanica 6,961 ft / 2,122 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Smreczyński Wierch 6,785 ft / 2,068 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Małołączniak 6,877 ft / 2,096 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Wysoka Turnia 5,390 ft / 1,643 m 2 mi / 2 km away