Stutfield Peak NE2
Stutfield Peak NE2 is a 11,099 ft / 3,383 m mountain peak in the Canadian Rockies in Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 30th highest mountain in Alberta and the 70th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Cromwell, Stutfield Peak, Mount Engelhard, Woolley Shoulder, Little Alberta, and North Twin. Stutfield Peak NE2 belongs to the Canadian Rockies 11,000ers peak list. See the Stutfield Peak NE2 map, 3D fly around, and the Stutfield Peak NE2 photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Stutfield Peak NE2 SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 11, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Cromwell 11,089 ft / 3,380 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Stutfield Peak 11,319 ft / 3,450 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Engelhard 10,728 ft / 3,270 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Woolley Shoulder 8,716 ft / 2,657 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Alberta 9,269 ft / 2,825 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- North Twin 12,241 ft / 3,731 m 3 mi / 4 km away