100% Normal ski route
Stutfield Peak is a 11,348 ft / 3,459 m mountain peak in the Canadian Rockies in Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Alberta and the 48th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Stutfield Peak NE2, North Twin, Twins Tower, Mount Cromwell, West Twin, and Mount Engelhard. Stutfield Peak belongs to the Canadian Rockies 11,000ers peak list. See the Stutfield Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Stutfield Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Stutfield Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 9, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Stutfield Peak NE2 11,152 ft / 3,399 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- North Twin 12,241 ft / 3,731 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Twins Tower 11,900 ft / 3,627 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Cromwell 11,089 ft / 3,380 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- West Twin 11,060 ft / 3,371 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Engelhard 10,728 ft / 3,270 m 3 mi / 4 km away