Strawberry Peak is a 9,705 ft / 2,958 m mountain peak near Heber, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 359th highest mountain in Utah and the 4941st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Twin Peaks, Wardsworth Peak, Rattlesnake Mountain, Red Pine Knoll, Doe Knoll, and Granger Mountain. See the Strawberry Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Strawberry Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Strawberry Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 2, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Twin Peaks 9,701 ft / 2,957 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Wardsworth Peak 8,822 ft / 2,689 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Rattlesnake Mountain 8,560 ft / 2,609 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Red Pine Knoll 8,179 ft / 2,493 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Doe Knoll 8,179 ft / 2,493 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Granger Mountain 7,674 ft / 2,339 m 8 mi / 12 km away