Stony Mountain is a 5,030 ft / 1,533 m mountain peak near Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 423rd highest mountain in Yukon and the 6024th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Dickson Hill, Mount Bell, Tally-ho Mountain, Mount Gray, Mount Anderson, and Mount Stevens. See the Stony Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Stony Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Stony Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Stony Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Stony Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Dickson Hill 5,338 ft / 1,627 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Bell 5,977 ft / 1,822 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Tally-ho Mountain 5,405 ft / 1,647 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Gray 5,480 ft / 1,670 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Anderson 4,705 ft / 1,434 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Stevens 4,850 ft / 1,478 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Waterman Mountain
- Mount Baden-Powell
- Vasquez Rocks
- Echo Mountain
- Mount Disappointment
- Balanced Rock
- Verdugo Mountain