Stony Mountain is a 5,030 ft / 1,533 m mountain peak near Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 423rd highest mountain in Yukon and the 6024th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Dickson Hill, Mount Bell, Tally-ho Mountain, Mount Gray, Mount Anderson, and Mount Stevens. See the Stony Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Stony Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Stony Mountain SUMMIT LOG
0 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit.
Others who’ve claimed Stony Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Dickson Hill 5,338 ft / 1,627 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Bell 5,977 ft / 1,822 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Tally-ho Mountain 5,405 ft / 1,647 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Gray 5,480 ft / 1,670 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Anderson 4,705 ft / 1,434 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Stevens 4,850 ft / 1,478 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Recent Summits
- Cerro Baru
- Yarnall Knob
- Whiteface Mountain
- Cerro La Asuncion
- Basket Dome
- South Sister
- Cerro de la Muerte