Stonehouse Mountain is a 10,056 ft / 3,065 m mountain peak near Whitehall, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 224th highest mountain in Montana and the 4293rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Carey, Olson Peak, Sunset Peak, Hogback Mountain, Antone Peak, and Sliderock Mountain. See the Stonehouse Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Stonehouse Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Stonehouse Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 20, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Stonehouse Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Carey 9,544 ft / 2,909 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Olson Peak 10,433 ft / 3,180 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Sunset Peak 10,548 ft / 3,215 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Hogback Mountain 10,577 ft / 3,224 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Antone Peak 10,213 ft / 3,113 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Sliderock Mountain 10,308 ft / 3,142 m 7 mi / 11 km away