Stog is a 5,326 ft / 1,624 m mountain peak near Bohdan, Zakarpats'ka, Ukraine. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Zakarpats'ka and the 19th highest mountain in Ukraine. The nearest peaks are Copilasul, Gora Chernaya Gora, Gora Perekhrest, Farcaul, Pietrosul, and Hora Chyvchyn. See the Stog map, 3D fly around, and the Stog photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Stog SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Stog summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Stog pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Copilasul 4,628 ft / 1,411 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pip Ivan Chornogirskiy 6,633 ft / 2,022 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Gora Perekhrest 3,443 ft / 1,050 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Farcaul 5,738 ft / 1,749 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Pietrosul 5,399 ft / 1,646 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Hora Chyvchyn 5,725 ft / 1,745 m 10 mi / 16 km away