Stob Coire a'Chairn
Stob Coire a'Chairn is a 3,219 ft / 981 m mountain peak near Fort William, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 334th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are An Gearanach—An Garbhanach, Stob Coire a'Chairn South Top, An Gearanach, Am Bodach, Na Gruagaichean NW Top (North Top), and Na Gruagaichean. Stob Coire a'Chairn belongs to the Scottish Munros peak list. See the Stob Coire a'Chairn map, 3D fly around, and the Stob Coire a'Chairn photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Stob Coire a'Chairn SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Stob Coire a'Chairn summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Stob Coire a'Chairn pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- An Gearanach—An Garbhanach 3,199 ft / 975 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Stob Coire a'Chairn South Top 2,982 ft / 909 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- An Gearanach 3,220 ft / 981 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Am Bodach 3,385 ft / 1,032 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Na Gruagaichean NW Top (North Top) 3,415 ft / 1,041 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Na Gruagaichean 3,459 ft / 1,054 m 1 mi / 2 km away