Stob Choire Claurigh
Stob Choire Claurigh is a 3,862 ft / 1,177 m mountain peak near Fort William, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 27th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Stob Choire Claurigh North Top, Stob Choire Claurigh—Stob a'Choire Leith, Stob Choire Claurigh—Stob Coire na Ceannain, Stob Coire an Laoigh—Stob Coire Cath na Sine, Stob Ban, and Stob Coire an Laoigh—Caisteal. Stob Choire Claurigh belongs to the Scottish Munros peak list. See the Stob Choire Claurigh map, 3D fly around, and the Stob Choire Claurigh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Stob Choire Claurigh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Stob Choire Claurigh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Stob Choire Claurigh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Stob Choire Claurigh North Top 3,720 ft / 1,134 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Stob Choire Claurigh—Stob a'Choire Leith 3,625 ft / 1,105 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Stob Choire Claurigh—Stob Coire na Ceannain 3,684 ft / 1,123 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Stob Coire an Laoigh—Stob Coire Cath na Sine 3,540 ft / 1,079 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Stob Ban 3,205 ft / 977 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Stob Coire an Laoigh—Caisteal 3,629 ft / 1,106 m 1 mi / 2 km away