Stob Binnein is a 3,822 ft / 1,165 m mountain peak near Callander, Stirling, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 32nd highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Stob Binnein—Stob Coire an Lochain, Stob Binnein—Creag a'Bhragit, Stob Binnein—Meall na Dige, Ben More, Cruach Ardrain—Stob Garbh SE Top, and Cruach Ardrain—Stob Garbh. Stob Binnein belongs to the Munros peak list. See the Stob Binnein map, 3D fly around, and the Stob Binnein photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Stob Binnein SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Stob Binnein summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Stob Binnein pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Stob Binnein—Stob Coire an Lochain 3,504 ft / 1,068 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Stob Binnein—Creag a'Bhragit 3,035 ft / 925 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Stob Binnein—Meall na Dige 3,169 ft / 966 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ben More 3,852 ft / 1,174 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cruach Ardrain—Stob Garbh SE Top 3,018 ft / 920 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cruach Ardrain—Stob Garbh 3,146 ft / 959 m 2 mi / 2 km away