Stein Mountain is a 2,323 ft / 708 m mountain peak near Bonners Ferry, Idaho, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2624th highest mountain in Idaho and the 40202nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Hall Mountain, Italian Peak, Eneas Peak, Canida Peak, Mission Mountain, and Mount Thompson. See the Stein Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Stein Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Stein Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Stein Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Stein Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hall Mountain 5,640 ft / 1,719 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Italian Peak 6,063 ft / 1,848 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Eneas Peak 6,578 ft / 2,005 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Canida Peak 5,256 ft / 1,602 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Mission Mountain 6,158 ft / 1,877 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Thompson 6,323 ft / 1,927 m 8 mi / 13 km away