Stein Mountain is a 2,323 ft / 708 m mountain peak near Bonners Ferry, Idaho, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2628th highest mountain in Idaho and the 41349th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Hall Mountain, Italian Peak, Eneas Peak, Canida Peak, Mission Mountain, and Mount Thompson. See the Stein Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Stein Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Stein Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Stein Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Stein Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Evenglow Mountain 7,169 ft / 2,185 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Evenglow 7,050 ft / 2,149 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Siwhe Mountain 9,327 ft / 2,843 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Akasik Mountain 7,128 ft / 2,173 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Botanie Mountain 6,465 ft / 1,971 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Roach 6,948 ft / 2,118 m 9 mi / 14 km away