Star Dune is a 750 ft / 229 m mountain peak near Alamosa, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3699th highest mountain in Colorado and the 60700th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are High Dune, Carbonate Mountain, Mount Zwischen, Point 11956 ft / 3644 m, Mount Herard, and Point 12925 ft / 3939 m. See the Star Dune map, 3D fly around, and the Star Dune photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Star Dune SUMMIT LOG
2 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 18, 2009. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- High Dune 8,691 ft / 2,649 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carbonate Mountain 12,306 ft / 3,751 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Zwischen 11,972 ft / 3,649 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Point 11956 ft / 3644 m 11,956 ft / 3,644 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Herard 13,345 ft / 4,068 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Point 12925 ft / 3939 m 12,925 ft / 3,940 m 8 mi / 13 km away