Star Dune is a 750 ft / 229 m mountain peak near Alamosa, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4288th highest mountain in Colorado and the 61842nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are High Dune, Dune 8860, Revelation Point, Carbonate Mountain, North Zapata Ridge, and Mount Zwischen. See the Star Dune map, 3D fly around, and the Star Dune photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Star Dune SUMMIT LOG
2 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 18, 2009. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- High Dune 8,691 ft / 2,649 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Carbonate Mountain 12,306 ft / 3,751 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Zwischen 11,972 ft / 3,649 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Point 11956 ft / 3644 m 11,956 ft / 3,644 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Herard 13,345 ft / 4,068 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Point 12925 ft / 3939 m 12,925 ft / 3,940 m 8 mi / 13 km away