100% Howe Sound Crest Trail
St. Marks Summit
St. Marks Summit is a 4,446 ft / 1,355 m mountain peak in the Brittania Range in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4951st highest mountain in British Columbia and the 6772nd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Strachan, Unnecessary Mountain, Hollyburn Mountain, West Lion, Black Mountain, and Enchantment Peak. St. Marks Summit belongs to the Vancouver North Shore Peaks peak list. See the St. Marks Summit map, 3D fly around, and the St. Marks Summit photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
St. Marks Summit SUMMIT LOG
11 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 8, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed St. Marks Summit
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Strachan 4,770 ft / 1,454 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Unnecessary Mountain 5,079 ft / 1,548 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hollyburn Mountain 4,347 ft / 1,325 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- West Lion 5,427 ft / 1,654 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Black Mountain 3,993 ft / 1,217 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- James Peak 4,810 ft / 1,466 m 3 mi / 5 km away