100% Howe Sound Crest Trail
St. Marks Summit
St. Marks Summit is a 4,446 ft / 1,355 m mountain peak in the Brittania Range in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4957th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 6797th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Strachan, Unnecessary Mountain, Hollyburn Mountain, West Lion, Black Mountain, and Enchantment Peak. St. Marks Summit belongs to the Vancouver North Shore Peaks peak list. See the St. Marks Summit map, 3D fly around, and the St. Marks Summit photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
St. Marks Summit SUMMIT LOG
13 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 29, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Howe Sound Crest Trail.
Others who’ve summited St. Marks Summit
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Strachan 4,770 ft / 1,454 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Unnecessary Mountain 5,079 ft / 1,548 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hollyburn Mountain 4,347 ft / 1,325 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- West Lion 5,427 ft / 1,654 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Black Mountain 3,993 ft / 1,217 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- James Peak 4,810 ft / 1,466 m 3 mi / 5 km away