100% Howe Sound Crest Trail
St. Marks Summit
St. Marks Summit is a 4,494 ft / 1,370 m mountain peak in the Brittania Range in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4999th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 6908th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are North Unneccesary Mountain, Mount Strachan, Unnecessary Mountain, Hollyburn Mountain, East Lion, and West Lion. St. Marks Summit belongs to the Vancouver North Shore Peak Challenge peak list. See the St. Marks Summit map, 3D fly around, and the St. Marks Summit photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
St. Marks Summit SUMMIT LOG
26 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 20, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Howe Sound Crest Trail.
Others who’ve summited St. Marks Summit
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Strachan 4,770 ft / 1,454 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Unnecessary Mountain 5,079 ft / 1,548 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hollyburn Mountain 4,350 ft / 1,326 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- West Lion 5,427 ft / 1,654 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Black Mountain 3,993 ft / 1,217 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- James Peak 4,810 ft / 1,466 m 3 mi / 5 km away