Squaw Mountain is a 3,219 ft / 981 m mountain peak near Tupper Lake, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 183rd highest mountain in New York and the 34762nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Porter Mountain, Burgess Mountain, Panther Mountain, Baldface Mountain, Snowy Mountain, and Buell Mountain. See the Squaw Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Squaw Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Squaw Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Squaw Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Squaw Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Porter Mountain 2,503 ft / 763 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Burgess Mountain 3,192 ft / 973 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Panther Mountain 3,763 ft / 1,147 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Baldface Mountain 2,231 ft / 680 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Snowy Mountain 3,825 ft / 1,166 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Buell Mountain 3,652 ft / 1,113 m 4 mi / 6 km away