Spud Mountain is a 4,478 ft / 1,365 m mountain peak near Morton, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1581st highest mountain in Washington and the 27930th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Castle Peak, Spotted Buck Mountain, Elk Rock, Big Bull, Goat Mountain, and Little Cow. See the Spud Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Spud Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Spud Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Spud Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Spud Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Elk Mountain 7,008 ft / 2,136 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pine Creek Mountain 7,897 ft / 2,407 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Indian Creek Butte 7,812 ft / 2,381 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Baldy Mountain 7,352 ft / 2,241 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sheep Rock 6,358 ft / 1,938 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Strawberry Mountain 9,040 ft / 2,755 m 4 mi / 7 km away