Spruce Pinnacle is a 4,669 ft / 1,423 m mountain peak near Swannanoa, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 364th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 26856th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Big Fork Knob, Hawkbill Rock, Bearpen Knob, Snowball Mountain, Craggy Dome, and Craggy Pinnacle. See the Spruce Pinnacle map, 3D fly around, and the Spruce Pinnacle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Spruce Pinnacle SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Spruce Pinnacle summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Spruce Pinnacle pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Big Fork Knob 4,482 ft / 1,366 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hawkbill Rock 4,869 ft / 1,484 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bearpen Knob 5,266 ft / 1,605 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Snowball Mountain 5,341 ft / 1,628 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Craggy Dome 6,080 ft / 1,853 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Craggy Pinnacle 5,817 ft / 1,773 m 2 mi / 3 km away