Spruce Peak is a 3,327 ft / 1,014 m mountain peak near Johnson, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 67th highest mountain in Vermont and the 35142nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bear Head, The Pinnacle, Adams Apple, Madonna Peak, Mount Mansfield, and Mount Mansfield, The Nose. See the Spruce Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Spruce Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Spruce Peak SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Spruce Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bear Head 3,911 ft / 1,192 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- The Pinnacle 2,188 ft / 667 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Adams Apple 4,121 ft / 1,256 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Madonna Peak 3,638 ft / 1,109 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Mansfield 4,393 ft / 1,339 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Mansfield, The Nose 4,032 ft / 1,229 m 2 mi / 4 km away