Spruce Peak is a 2,805 ft / 855 m mountain peak near Arlington, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 166th highest mountain in Vermont and the 36590th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Burnt Hill, The Gallop, Bass Hill, Haystack Mountain, Mother Myrick Mountain, and Little Haystack Mountain. See the Spruce Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Spruce Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Spruce Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Spruce Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Spruce Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Burnt Hill 2,487 ft / 758 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- The Gallop 2,569 ft / 783 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bass Hill 1,644 ft / 501 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Haystack Mountain 1,873 ft / 571 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mother Myrick Mountain 3,356 ft / 1,023 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Haystack Mountain 1,417 ft / 432 m 3 mi / 4 km away