Spruce Mountain is a 2,717 ft / 828 m mountain peak near Sophia, West Virginia, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 479th highest mountain in West Virginia and the 38284th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Chestnut Flat Mountain, Irish Lick Knob, Packs Knob, High Knob, Town Creek Knob, and Lilly Mountain. See the Spruce Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Spruce Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Spruce Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Spruce Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Spruce Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Four Ponds Mountain 2,861 ft / 872 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Brimstone Mountain 2,303 ft / 702 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bemis Mountain 3,592 ft / 1,095 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Beaver Mountain 3,133 ft / 955 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Elephant Mountain 3,772 ft / 1,150 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Horn Hill 2,487 ft / 758 m 6 mi / 10 km away