Spruce Mountain is a 1,709 ft / 521 m mountain peak near Potsdam, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1830th highest mountain in New York and the 47919th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Hay Meadow Mountain, Wilson Mountain, Tooley Pond Mountain, Little Mountain, Seaver Mountain, and Bear Mountain. See the Spruce Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Spruce Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Spruce Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Spruce Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hay Meadow Mountain 1,749 ft / 533 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Wilson Mountain 1,847 ft / 563 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Tooley Pond Mountain 1,781 ft / 543 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Mountain 1,604 ft / 489 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Seaver Mountain 1,427 ft / 435 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Bear Mountain 1,686 ft / 514 m 3 mi / 5 km away